Quiltmaker 100 Blocks

In the past year there have been 2 issues of Quiltmaker 100 Blocks.  I have been in both and it has been such a great experience.  The third issue is due to come out at the beginning of May and I will have a block in that issue too.  I'm very excited about it and wanted to give you a sneak peek of the cover:


There will be a blog tour like last time and also a quilt gallery.  During the blog tour, I will be giving away a copy of the magazine plus more surprises.  Last time when I participated in the blog tour, I designed a tablerunner using my block.  This time, I will have another project for you to download.  Hope you can join me on the blog tour and enter for a chance to win.

Don't forget to stop by Thelma's blog to see her tutorial and her progress on Crazy Eights. 

Good news!  C&T contacted me to let me know that the books are on their way.  So, for those of you who pre-ordered Fat Quarter Winners, your book will be in the mail later this week.  If you are interested in ordering a book, you can order it through my website.  Click on the link and it will take you right to the book: Fat Quarter Winners

See you tomorrow!

Comments

Candace said…
How wonderful, Monique! And I'm so happy to hear the books are in!
Cheers!
Sherri said…
I love the Quiltmaker 100 Blocks magazines...how fun to hear that a new one is on the way and that you are again featured...congrats!
Marcia Burt said…
Congrats for your block being in the Top 100...TWICE!!!
Glad your book is ready to put on the shelves!
BTW- I thought of YOU this past weekend when hubby & I visited our son & his wife. Why you ask? Because we played the card game: SPADES!!!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Two more Quilts for Craftsy

Blogger Girls Block of the Month II - Block 4