Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Traditional Fat Quarter Quilts

Hi Everyone!

I received my advance copy of my new book "Traditional Fat Quarter Quilts!"  I am so excited and it turned out wonderful!  This is the description that C&T Publishing came up with:

"Renowned patternmaker, Monique Dillard, guides readers through quiltmaking basics for 11 fat-quarter quilts with a traditional yet fresh feel. Learn how to use your stash scraps to create interesting interplay, whether you make a lap throw or grace a king-size bed. Reminiscent of Americana, these handsome quilts are comforting and cozy, perfect for everyday enjoyment. Patterns galore at a great value!"


I should be getting books in some time in March and I will keep you updated.  Here is a sneek peak of a few:


Canasta
Freecell 
I will also have more to show in weeks to come.  One more thing, I am organizing a blog tour for Traditional Fat Quarter Quilts...look for it at the end of March.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

DebrafromMD said...

Congratulations on the new book! I can't wait to see more of it. I recently purchased all of your rulers and I love them. It will be fun to have more patterns where I can use my nifty new tools.

LeAnne said...

Awesome, what a great Valentine gift to yourself :)... Congratulations!!! xoxo

Strlady said...

Oh! I need to get that!!! Ag!
Congrats on the new book! If it's anything like the other it's a must have for everyone! Especially ME!!
:)

Nicole said...

Eleven new projects to keep me busy! Can't wait to dive in.

Strlady said...

I just went to the C&T website to look at the book in thier coming soon area. Love the Solitaire pattern! I already know what fabric I'm going to use. LOL! Although there is a glimpse of another quilt with stars. Hmm.. Great job!

Jeanna said...

This is very exciting! Congratulations on the book, I can't wait to hold it my hands and start making some quilts from fat quarters!

Linda said...

Can't wait!!! Looks like another awesome book!