Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


This week is a short week for most of the workforce.  I am lucky to have a 4 day weekend too!  It's not hard to guess what I will be doing, besides eating a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner!  I have several projects that I plan to work on.  My friends, Sue and Joyce and I are planning on starting a new project (like we need a new project!) but we couldn't resist.  This table topper/tree skirt was designed by my good friend, Bonnie Sullivan from All Through the Night.  It's called Peppermint Wreaths.  I'm excited to get started!  I will show progress next week. 
1009

We are doing the smaller, table topper and I just happen to have the perfect feather tree to put on it!

Although I wasn't at Market, some of my quilts were! Maywood Studio puts up wonderful displays of current and new fabric lines.  They sent me a picture of one of the displays of Royal Gardens. 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving!   

No comments: